The following describes how to run Smeagol locally.
However, this requires a local EcoSystem with a running SCM manager.
In addition, the CAS must be brought into the development stage.
To do this, execute the following:
etcdctl set config/_global/stage development && docker restart cas.
- Make sure that the installed node version is lower than 18. With Node 16 it was tested successfully.
- From the root folder of the repository execute:
- Create an API token at the SCM manager:
- Copy the API key and add it to the application.yml under
scm: url: https://192.168.56.2/scm accessKey: eyJhcGlLZXlJZCI6IjVFVFp5ZUNlckEiLCJ1c2VyIjoiYWRtaW4iLCJwYXNzcGhyYXNlIjoieDFodXliWkhIaWpuTnNoNFlqQngifQ
- Start Smeagol with
mvn spring-boot:run- application is now running.
- Alternatively, Smeagol can also be started simply via the IDE. The configuration for this should have been created automatically.